One important thing: I’d love it if you could complete this super brief questionnaire so I can make sure the content for year two of the Talk Copy to Me copywriting podcast is exactly what you need. No questions are mandatory!
Can you believe it’s been a whole year since the Talk Copy to Me copywriting podcast launched? I certainly can’t, but it’s true.
As of today, we’ve produced 48 episodes (well, 47 episodes and one trailer) in that time — 16 of those were solo episodes and 31 were interviews with incredible creators and business owners. I’m so grateful for all the experts who joined us and shared their wisdom with us, and I’m so thankful for you for listening to the show over the past year.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Why I started a copywriting podcast in January of 2022
- Why I chose podcasting over starting a YouTube channel
- The changes I made to the podcast over the course of the past twelve month
- How I plan to evolve the podcast in 2023
- Who I hired to help with the podcast
- What surprised me most about podcasting
- Where I found the most joy when it comes to podcasting
- How I ideate content for the show and a quick review of all the mini-series we’ve had on the copywriting podcast so far
- Who I have to thank for the podcast’s success in the past year
Mentioned in this episode:
- Deanna Seymour who I hired for a VIP day in which she helped me set up my visuals, intro, and outro
- Christy Cegelski, host of Captivate and Convert, who suggested I create a launch team to help me share the show
- Episode 022 with Melissa Payne of StoryScout Digital on voice of customer research
And don’t forget to join the waitlist for the 2023 Spring Clean Your Site challenge while you can so you can get a discount code and be alerted before I open up enrollment to the public!
Learn more about your host, Erin Ollila
Erin Ollila believes in the power of words and how a message can inform – and even transform – its intended audience. She graduated from Fairfield University with an M.F.A. in Creative Writing, and went on to co-found Spry, an award-winning online literary journal.
When Erin’s not helping her clients understand their website data or improve their website copy, you can catch her hosting the Talk Copy to Me podcast and guesting on shows such as Profit is a Choice, The Driven Woman Entrepreneur, Go Pitch Yourself, and Counsel Cast.